Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Always wanting things I can't have

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a gamer. I play games on my xbox almost everyday. However I've come to that part in nearly every gamers life when your beloved console is dying on you. My xbox is really needing replaced. I would love to buy one of these three xboxs!

1) R2D2 xbox with C3PO controller!

2) Game of Thrones xbox and controller

3) Halo 4 xbox and controller
I adore these three xboxs! I think they look fantastic. I know they work the exact same as the plain black ones so wanting any of these is purely cosmetic but I can't help it they are so awesome! I don't have the money to buy a new xbox plain or designed.


I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that my xbox will survive a bit longer., Heather ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment